A Quick Five Step Guide to Candle Etiquette
1. Burn your Soy candle for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of four, to ensure your getting the maximum scent throw every time you burn and to achieve maximum burn times. This also allows the wax pool to extend to the outside rim, so that it doesn’t form a crater.
2. Before each new Burn, trim the tip of your candle's wick with your Wick trimmers to avoid mushrooming and black smoke and to maximize the burn time of your Soy candle.
3. Never leave a burning candle unattended
4. Candles burn best in still air so avoid having your candle placed somewhere near a draft
5. Sit, relax and ENJOY the sweet smell of our highly scented soy candles!
IMPORTANT Candle Safety
In the event of a Wax Pool Fire, do not throw water onto it as this will cause the candle to “explode” due to the water suddenly turning to steam on contact with the hot wax. The candle should not be moved or touched while the wax is on fire. Either blow it out, cover with a fire blanket or use a fire extinguisher. Never burn a candle for longer than four hours at a time without blowing out and re trimming. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, even the best candle can burn out the sides because of excessive heat.